Mike's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mike's Forum

Talking about CP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is incredible!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom
Good Bye Every1!
Good Bye Every1!
Tom

This is incredible! Empty
PostSubject: This is incredible!   This is incredible! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:20 am

Frozen has passed to be the highest hacking server ever. The hackers broke the record of 10 moonwalkers in a row in the dock in frozen.
Most of the penguins have the name "Test" in them: From Test 8000 to Test 8007 in order and other moonwalkers that joined.

Here is a pic:
This is incredible! Yugy

I believe that grandpabobjr or mike 92 (another mike, not from this forum) are part of this trouble. the first "test name" hacker said during 3 hours "grandpabobjr daht wordpress daht com" and "google search grandpabobjr". Later, the hackers came with the "test name" again but now moonwalking and they make this everyday until today. I e-mailed club penguin about this, but nothing happens.

Really, club penguin staff needs to make something about this.

-Tom Yellow
Tom Yellow's Smilie
Back to top Go down
http://tomyellowcentral.wordpress.com/
Mike
Admin
Admin
Mike

PostSubject: Re: This is incredible!   This is incredible! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 4:29 am

I know, theu have been doing this for about 3 weeks. well it has gotten worse the past 3 weeks. just incase you guys didn't know Mike92 is not me. He is some hacker dude who just happened to join the MC/CP Forums and owns many of the test penguins. All of these hackes are getting on my nerves and Club Penguin needs to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
https://mikesforum.forumotion.com
256log
Read the Rules!
256log

PostSubject: Re: This is incredible!   This is incredible! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 9:09 pm

I know! I can not even get into frozen anymore!
Back to top Go down
Oceanside344
Newbie Forumer
Oceanside344

PostSubject: Re: This is incredible!   This is incredible! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 5:15 am

It sucks. All these hackers are annoying. Most of them are moonwalking with 2 or 3 hats on, saying google search whatever it says, constantly putting out empty speech bubbles, and saying mike 92 pwns. Really ruining an otherwise good server.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Good Bye Every1!
Good Bye Every1!
Tom

PostSubject: Re: This is incredible!   This is incredible! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:17 am

really, the club penguin staff need to make something about this!. this looks as mike 92 (another mike) is copying the tactics of 1fiddy of hacking.

-Tom Yellow
Tom Yellow's Smilie
Back to top Go down
http://tomyellowcentral.wordpress.com/
256log
Read the Rules!
256log

PostSubject: Re: This is incredible!   This is incredible! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 1:25 am

Such a shame. I liked frozen Mad .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is incredible!   This is incredible! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is incredible!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mike's Forum :: Club Penguin Forums :: General Game Disscusion-
Jump to: