Mike's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mike's Forum

Talking about CP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3 New Items for Fall Fair.

Go down 
2 posters

Which is your favourite new Item?
Ping-Pong Paddle
3 New Items for Fall Fair. Vote_lcap100%3 New Items for Fall Fair. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Lollypop
3 New Items for Fall Fair. Vote_lcap0%3 New Items for Fall Fair. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Candy Necklace
3 New Items for Fall Fair. Vote_lcap0%3 New Items for Fall Fair. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Oceanside344
Newbie Forumer
Oceanside344

3 New Items for Fall Fair. Empty
PostSubject: 3 New Items for Fall Fair.   3 New Items for Fall Fair. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:01 am

CP has realeased the 3 new items at the fall fair. The Candy Necklace, the Ping-Pong Paddle, and the Lollypop.

Prices:

Candy Necklace: 700 tickets
Ping-Pong Paddle: 1500 Tickets
Lollypop: 1000 Tickets

What do you think of the new items?

I like them, especially the paddle thing.
Back to top Go down
Tom
Good Bye Every1!
Good Bye Every1!
Tom

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Items for Fall Fair.   3 New Items for Fall Fair. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 4:28 am

I like the paddleball!. I knew that the paddle, the lollypop and the necklace were the new free items from mike 92 hacked on club penguin and found the future items, thousands of hackers (from mike 92, another mike, NOT mikepain911!) were using the lollypop and mikepain911 posted in my blog about the famous new free items.

Anyways, i didn't found the lollypop in anywhere. Sad Oceanside, can you say me where's the lollypop, please?

-Tom Yellow
Tom Yellow's Smilie
Back to top Go down
http://tomyellowcentral.wordpress.com/
Oceanside344
Newbie Forumer
Oceanside344

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Items for Fall Fair.   3 New Items for Fall Fair. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:46 am

Tom wrote:
I like the paddleball!. I knew that the paddle, the lollypop and the necklace were the new free items from mike 92 hacked on club penguin and found the future items, thousands of hackers (from mike 92, another mike, NOT mikepain911!) were using the lollypop and mikepain911 posted in my blog about the famous new free items.

Anyways, i didn't found the lollypop in anywhere. Sad Oceanside, can you say me where's the lollypop, please?

-Tom Yellow
Tom Yellow's Smilie

Once you get all of the other items you go back into the prize booth, wait about half a second and a rope will fall down. Click on the rope and on the bottom a lollypop should appear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 New Items for Fall Fair.   3 New Items for Fall Fair. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 New Items for Fall Fair.
Page 1 of 1