Mike's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mike's Forum

Talking about CP!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tom Yellow "UNDERAGED TROUBLE" and his consequence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tom
Good Bye Every1!
Good Bye Every1!
Tom

Tom Yellow "UNDERAGED TROUBLE" and his consequence Empty
PostSubject: Tom Yellow "UNDERAGED TROUBLE" and his consequence   Tom Yellow "UNDERAGED TROUBLE" and his consequence Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 12:37 am

I added this to Off Topic because it's the perfect place to add it.

BEFORE PERMABAN...
2 Months ago, in July 2007, I was acting like a newb with Kasey96 (Pieguy in the Miniclip CP forums) as part of a party. In the late afternoon, a group of members were in the cove and everyone (including kasey96, which I believed that was my friend) said "We know that you're underaged" like threating me. They are the members:
-Merry Joe
-Kasey96
-Other members...
I remember that these "liars" were in a little party (i don't remember which server), I only wanted to join me to fun, but they only said me underaged (not everyone, some members were here waddling around or they are waiting the party). In the night, a member named Newtown11 posted that I'm underaged, most of the members revealed many feelings towards me (the big storm movie very childish), other members saying that I was a cool and funny member and finally I came and I said that everything was false. Nobody believed me Sad . RFS ended permabanning me.

LATER PERMABAN....
Later of that moment, I was in Frozen and a penguin named "RFSadmin" (a false imitation of RFS, because his real name is radioFSftwr) said "Sorry for banning you" and I acted that I am not mad (although I am mad). The mad moment was with me an entire week. I decided to write a letter to RFS with the seudonym of "Yellow Perma-Banned Forumer, Tom Yellow - Penguin". That was never answered or I believe that I mistook email, oops. That problem followed me until one of my penguin friends and one of the only members that believe in me, Mikepain911, commented in my site the day that I posted the second post involving the theme. I remembered that he helped me in many moments, he was Chester in the big storm, he made advertisements for the movie and I need to give back the help and then I gave the option to be an admin. Now, he is an admin of my blog (i don't post links, duh!). Even the trouble continues and the worst thing that I am being banned from every forum I join (Fireicedude's forum, Penguin Fan forum...), d'oh!!!!!!!!!!!!
But what nobody knows is that it's false, but everyone believed that rumor making me lose my account.

-Tom Yellow
Tom Yellow's Smilie
Back to top Go down
http://tomyellowcentral.wordpress.com/

Tom Yellow "UNDERAGED TROUBLE" and his consequence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mike's Forum :: General Chat Forum :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: